We have a huge selection of quality eyeglass frames in our optical department. Whether you’re looking to spend or on a budget, we have plenty to choose from. We have lots of frames for children, athletes, weekend warriors, and those on the job. We feature designer frames with names you will readily recognize. We have every frame you can possible want or need. All of our eyeglass frames are carefully evaluated by our trained staff to ensure the utmost in quality. We use well respected manufacturers who stand behind their products so you can be certain you will enjoy your glasses for years to come.
Top reasons to buy your eyeglasses from the optical department at The Eye Centers of Racine & Kenosha
- We feature only the highest quality frames and lenses.
- Competitive Prices.
- Certified Opticians ensures proper eyeglass fitting.
- One-stop convenience for all your eye care needs, including frame repair.
- Current frame styles always in stock.
- Two convenient locations in Southeastern Wisconsin to serve you!
- We appreciate our patients!
The most important considerations in selecting eyewear for your child are frame fit and safety. Here are some quick guidelines on what to look for:
- The temple (or eyeglass "arm") that is long enough to fit around the ear
- A nose bridge that does not allow the glasses to slide down the nose
- Plenty of room around the lenses to allow air to flow around the eyes
- Spring hinges for enhanced durability
- Impact-resistant lenses for kids on-the-go
The Eye Centers of Racine & Kenosha carry a wide variety of lenses for you to choose from. Finding a lens that will fit your lifestyle has never been so easy.
Ophthalmic Quality Sun-wear
- Have precision ground or cast lenses
- Improve visual acuity, less distortion
- More comfortable
- Occupational lenses
- Industrial safety
- Unbreakable polycarbonate
- Special lenses to make thick lenses thinner
- See more clearly…and be seen
- Eliminates annoying glare…less fatigue
- Safer driving at night…no star effect
- Protects your eyes from harmful rays
- Works like sun blocker lotion on skin
- Necessary especially in sunwear for corneal protection
- Reduces eye strain on video display terminals
Scratch-Resistant Plastic Lenses
- More comfortable to wear because they are about half the weight of glass
- Protection coating prevents tiny abrasions on lens surface
- CR-39 is tintable and can be coated
- Impact resistant, won't shatter
- State-of-the-art design more similar to the natural lens of your eye
- Eliminates annoying jump lines
- Cosmetically improves appearance
- Provides all ranges of vision - distance, intermediate and near
- Improves skin tone around the eye
- Is customized for each person's coloring
- Photo chromatic lenses that adjust to changes in lighting
- Therapeutic specialty tints
- Video display terminal tints
- Sports, High Tech tints
Some of the reasons to consider contact lenses from The Eye Centers of Racine & Kenosha:
An Extensive Selection:
- Daily wear, frequent replacement, and disposable
- Soft, gas permeable hard, and traditional hard
- Clear, tinted, and colored
- Corrections for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia (difficulty reading)
- Distance lenses, reading lenses (monovision), and bifocal lenses
A Professional, Quality Fitting Which Includes:
- Trial fitting
- Insertion & Removal Training